Tuesday, March 2, 2010

This Holi.

This holi was special. It had “bhang”. And associated with it was the insanity of my mind. I should tell all my readers about the effect of bhang. It is the state of trance associated with bhang that is really beautiful. And this state of trance this is what happened. While coming back to my home, an idea popped into my mind. The idea was to pen down all the thoughts that my mind was generating. I told this idea to my friend. I told him how I want to write about it. As soon as I came back I put pen to paper and started noting down.
And so it started like this (each gap is representing an arrow).

Blog.................... How will I put it to paper................... Oh my hands are shaky.............. How will I express my idea............. I make a theory about how this story originated (now that’s really insane, anyways keep reading)........ He is getting bored ( me and my friend had decided to sit in my gallery and talk)................. Never mind he will laugh after reading the blog. Most of the time it happens that we get annoyed by our good friends without realizing that they are doing good to us in long run......... Oh shit , I lost 2 ideas............... Will I become a famous writer? I should write the names of all those friends who will feature in this blog............... Lets write. No I may hurt people.............. But lets make things clear…. Oh leave it .. Devil wins............. यार ये इंग्लिश बहुत गलत हो रही है, अगर तेजो जैसे लोगो ने पढ़ लिया तो खूब हसी उड़ेगी............... But its fine, above line must have made many of my friends laugh (who have some serious doubts about my English).................... Oh God, lemme remember all these thoughts, and even in hell I will make you laugh (poetic)..................

After this I gave up writing and started calling people so that they can remember all what I was thinking. Meanwhile I still felt one thing which I will share here. While I was writing my thoughts on paper I was, most of the time, thinking that how will I express them? Wont people laugh on me and all such sort of garbage. And then I came to realize that most of the time we are more concerned with this garbage rather than the pure thoughts which our mind is processing. It was so nice to realize the fact that at least in trance I was able to concentrate on all these thoughts which were insulated from all the external influences. There were many thoughts which came to that time and I felt that I should keep some of them to myself. Seldom my mind is so free to express itself.

P.S . All my friends should consider themselves lucky to have received call from me on that day. And those who didn’t receive just don’t feel bad about it, within 2 hrs of the start I was asleep.

6 comments:

satya vyas said...

hume to call nahi aaya tera..sms bhi nahi...satya

Anonymous said...

A ping wud hav done!! :((
Disappointment apart, nice thoughts... its true that most of those so-called crazy and radical thoughts that come to our mind are somehow lost in the process of evaluating whether ppl wud like it or not! Sad, yes... but true!

Well, one thing we can be sure of... Bhang does make you wiser!!

Ankit said...

Ohh, chalo kuch to hua jisse main lucky feel karun... :D
Waise kya tumhe yaad hai ki tumne us din fone pe kya kaha tha????

RISHI said...

nice style.. but didnt got the call either.... par janana jarur chahunga ki kya kya batein hui thi..

Akanksha said...

Ohh.... Am lucky and honoured :) Thoughts nicely put ........ !!!!

Unknown said...

Well I am very bad when it comes to writing or presenting, anyway here's my comments.

Brain is a complex machine which has some 100billions of connection(neurons).
Some of these connection are tightly connected and some loosely.

I believe Sachin's attempt was to gather information from these loosely connected once, which I call Unconscious thoughts from Unconscious mind.
Consumption of bhang like substance, will generate some kind of neurotransmitter which can connect your thoughts, it can be random or symphony. In terms of munna bahai its “Chemical locha”.

And who knows in this “chemical locha” you meet/become Einstein or your see your real self.

Its better if you could post your observation.

Issued in public interest, consumption of Alcohol like substance is injures to your health :).