Monday, March 28, 2011

Banter

1)Last time I wrote snippets because I had nothing much to write. This time the reason is that I have something to write on many things. Thoughts which I don’t want to elaborate, random ideas.
2)I was waiting in the office lobby for the meeting to start and I noticed that red dot in the schematic diagram of the office building. Against it was written “you are here”. I remembered a line from shantaram. I will put it in my words. In this infinite mesh of life your coordinates are determined by your friends, family and foes. Then you always know “you are there”.
3)There are so many days these days. Mother, father, brother, sister, teacher, this, that, how, why, where, which and the list goes on. Well I have no issues with people celebrating each and every day but I have real doubts about the enthusiasm for some days which you ought to celebrate. So I feel choosing the “days” to celebrate would be a good idea. I have made my list of “days”. Just don’t ask it.
4)April is a massive month for me as a football club fan. Make or break.
5)I wind up my shop at Jamshedpur now. Its time. It feels so drab somehow. Alas! The life and times of the steel city.
6)Beauty is the easiest thing to get in this world, some are born with it and some people buy it. Read it somewhere. Saw the facebook later.
7)Wednesday is a big day for a nation. Feels good to have written an article just before the world cup. Reiterating, it is most important to put up a good fight.
8)Survival is instinctual. You just have to devise an idea to live for. You may end up spending your life to devise that idea. The try is worth it I think.
9)Testing times ahead. Exciting times ahead. I am game.

1 comment:

Akanksha said...

Here's wishing you all the best in all your future endeavours .....

The coming times will be the best for you. You will come out as the WINNER as always- trust you completely on this :)

Take care and All the best !!